VUAH Nurses Week 2021 Virtual Run!
Run over the course of Nurses Week May 6-12! Your individual mileage will contribute to your overall unit team total. The unit with the most mileage over that time will receive a special prize!
Take the opportunity to walk or run a little each day.
The first 300 people to sign up will get a Race T-Shirt! (sizes are limited on a first come-first serve basis)
Let’s get ready to run!
May 6th to 12th 2021
Just step outside your front door and start.
When suits you
What you need to do.
Run/walk your goal for the day and then upload to the leaderboards.
As we are unable to have an activity in person this year, we hope you will participate with us in this fun run during Nurses Week! This is a great way to get active and take some time to take care of what’s most important- yourself!
Encourage your unit to sign up for some friendly competition. You can run or walk at your leisure during nurses week. Get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather or use your steps at work to get to your goal. Use your own apps to track your mileage and upload your results (honor system) at the end of each day to add to your teams mileage. Go team!
How to take part
- Simply use your favourite running or walking app
- Run/walk as often as younlike during Nurses week
- Treadmill results are acceptable also
- Go to the upload form and complete
- Submit each time you run/walk, choose your unit and that’s it
- Your name will appear on the leaderboard
- Please ensure that you use the same email each time you upload.